machineman

I use a wax stick lube, conveinient and very little odor, LPS stuff I
think. Just brush it up against the running saw blade lightly on each
side, every 10-15 cuts.

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 12:08:41 -0400, Ted Cummings wrote:

Dave Hinz wrote:

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 10:53:00 -0500, Rex B wrote:

Kerosene also works, IIRC, but how many of us keep it around in a squirt
can?

I can't be the only one who does, can I?

I was raised next the RR (in the era of steam) and I smelled enough kero to
last ten lifetimes. It always reminds me of dirt and being poor.

Ah, you have to steal the wife's scented kerosene from the
pretty-lamp-filling bottle. Or, Marvel Mystery Oil which is pretty much
the same stuff.