Hurricane Guy

Interesting, it seems the general consensus, at least of this group, is
that the government is right, you should save gas by cutting down on
your recreation and working more and you folks think that makes sense.
Could this be why this country is in the fix it's in?

I fully agree that gouging, er "supply and demand" is an acceptable
practice to pull over on on you all. End the boycott today!

You convinced me, I agree and you are right. end the Boycott now,
however short lived it was and raise the gas prices today. It's
beginning to make sense, in fact if it will keep your type off the road
and inside where others are safe, it is a factor I admit I just had
not considered. $10 $20 per gallon is cheap compared to the
alternative.

Rather than institutionalize you people and pay for your food, housing,
and nurses to wipe your A.....s , raising the gas prices is a far
better way to keep them off the streets and in their own homes. One can
now justify the price by saying "it's almost like buying insurance
against "stupidity" - can you imagine how much safer the roads will be
now? Traffic will be less and 90% of this "your type" of people will be
off the road and staying in your house rather than out messing up my
vacation.

This is a brilliant idea, raising gas prices! I wish I would have
thought of it. I don't know why I couldn't see what Bush was doing for
us. He's such a nice man, that Bush fellow. And as it turns out,
Cheney and Haliburton were actually looking out for us all that time.

I feel like such a fool now, Thank you for setting me straight ..... is
it Dr. Hardcrab?

Please keep saving gas until the price goes down. No wonder you are a
Doctor, you are so smart . . .

Bye now