John-Del

Andy Cuffe wrote:

I'd say around $400 assuming it is working perfectly and has excellent
CRTs. If it's been used a lot, then it will be worth a lot less. The
picture should be razor sharp with no burn in.

I think that's high Andy.

I'd sell that TV in my store for $275 to $325 (depending on cosmetics)
with a 1 year warranty (carry in) assuming it has near perfect CRTs.
People will spend that much for a TV if the seller is confident enough
to warrant it for a full year. For a private owner to sell, it's worth
more like $200 considering the big risk to the buyer for an "as is"
item.