Bruce Barnett

"Mike Marlow" writes:

I've spoken with your invisible Uncle Harry - I can disprove that one...

Well, you have to prove to me that you have. :-)

No contest. I hope you did not understand me to be arguing that it was
science.

I admit I haven't followed all of the threat. I jumped in when you
said order does not come out of chaos. I gave 4 examples where that is
wrong.

And frankly I can't see ID doing this, because it doesn't predict.

But that's because ID satisfies itself with explaining wouldn't you agree?
No need for prediction under this guidline.

Okay. Fine. But then it then fits in with other faith-based theories,
such as "aliens live among us" ghosts, and palm readers.

If it makes us feel better in how we deal with the universe - fine.
I have no problem with that. :-)