John H. Holliday

"RJK" wrote in message
I have a kenmore side by side with water and ice dispenser in the door
which is about 5 years old. I have a problem where water is pooling from
the freezer. The defrost seems to be working and after a couple of days the
water fills the bottom of the freezer compartment then it finally starts
running out of the freezer. In the back it looks like there is a type of
drain (looks like a 1 inch diameter black seal) and the water pools around
this. I figured this may have frozen, so I defrosted this with a blow dryer
with no luck.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Probably a plugged up internal drain hose intake-- usually those stickers on
the bread bags or similar.