Default ceiling fan switch question

Hi, I have 5 ceiling fans in my house. There is no manufacturer
markings on it but I believe they are from 1983 and have GE 3 amp
125/250 volt motors in them. They are reversible and 1 has lights on
it.

I am looking for a fan switch for them that has the preset speed
settings as well as a reverse switch (and one with dimming lights for
the fan that has them)

All the switches I see are 1.5 amps and I went to an electric specialty
store and the person behind the counter couldn't really help me except
to offer the simple dimming switch that I already have.

Does anyone know a manfufacturer that makes these type switches for 3
amp motors?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!