Stormin Mormon

If you shut off the water main, and then open both faucets on the laundry
sink in the cellar, there won't be any pressure in the system. So, you won't
have to shut off the water supply to the water heater. D'uh.

Unless you meant something different like shut off the electric or natural
gas source of heat.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"HorneTD" wrote in message news:0V%%e.8618

Make sure you shut off the water heater before you shut off the water.
Open the highest and lowest valves to allow the water to drain from the
pipes.
--
Tom Horne

Well we aren't no thin blue heroes and yet we aren't no blackguards to.
We're just working men and woman most remarkable like you.