John

Default Cable size question

"T i m" wrote in message
On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 00:03:17 +0100, Lurch
wrote:

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 23:07:04 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
strung together this:

Ah. Yes, that's the one. Glad they're still made - although mine shows

no
signs of wear.

I still have and use the ones BT forgot to take back when I left over
twenty years ago. ;-)

They are like a pair of pliers but with the ends at 90 deg to the main
tool (and overlapping) and a 'V' notch in each jaw. The depth is set
by a threaded stop on the side and are very easy / reliable /
repeatable to use.

I was stripping some Cat5e with that slippery type insulation and they
were doing a fine job ..

I'll bet you still have your 81s and No.2 somewhere