Chris Bacon

Grunff wrote:
Chris Bacon wrote:

Multiple posts, we've all done it, I guess -
post, find a few minutes later the post ain't there, re-
send it (or "keyboard bounce")... so, all in all, I would
personally not KF.

Sure - no argument there, but I think that the diybanter posting
mechanism encourages people to post several times - there seem to be
many instances of double and triple posts from diybanter.

Are the above unfortunates the sum total of diypunter
contributions?

There are a couple of legitimate questions posted today and yesterday,
but the ones I listed outweigh them by 3:1

Sounds like a communique to "diybanter" is in order - if
they know there's a problem, they may be able to change
the text on wherever the posting page is to warn of
multiple postings, or something. If they can't be run out
of town, perhaps they may listen to constructive comment.