Tim Daneliuk

Australopithecus scobis wrote:

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 18:31:40 -0700, fredfighter wrote:

Splorf! Mr Scobis never said he was a scientist.

Ok, easy to fix. I'm a scientist. Idiots are idiots. Reality is reality.
The poster to whom fredfighter replied has long been in my killfile.
Hubris is willful denial of reality. Arrogance is willful denial of
reality. Ignorance is willful denial of reality.

And of course, we should trust someone whose defense of "reality"
is grounded in ad homina attack and whose claims to knowledge
are unsubstantiated or perhaps even unsubstantiable. IOW,
this is a thinly veiled appeal to authority. You should try
for Pope - you share the same epistemology.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/