Ian Stirling

Default Mixer shower only works sometimes

Red wrote:

"Set Square" wrote in message

Nor sure how you managed to post your message at 10:43am - when it's only
10:15 at the moment! Please check your computer time clock (not that that
has any bearing on your shower/heating problems!)

Sorry my post was so controversial. My clock is indeed correct. Im writing
this reply at 18:52 If it shows as earlier, i don't know why.

You've got the timezone set incorrectly.
It's currently set on GMT, when it should be on BST.
So, it's an hour fast (newsreaders typically adjust the raw "date" they
display, to reflect different timezones).