MaryL

"Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt" wrote in message
Hi,

We have got a mouse in our house and we want to know best way to get him
out of the house.

We do not want to kill him. Ultrasound system any good?

Rajinder

I don't have any suggestions for getting rid of this one, beyond the
suggestions already made (but I do suspect that you probably have more than
one -- seeing one usually indicates that there are others). My suggestion
is that you need to locate any points of possible access to your home and
seal them to prevent other mice from entering. Look carefully for holes,
cracks, and fisures, especially if you live in an older home. Check for
open spaces around plumbing and cracks in plaster. Then carefully *plug*
all such spaces. We found that steel wool stuffed firmly into all such
areas worked best.

MaryL