evodawg

Walter Cohen wrote:

I want to have my sliding patio doors replaced.
I am fairly certain that the doors there now are the standard size (72" x
80").
I know little about construction and door/window sizings, rough openings,
etc...

The standard sized Andersen doors I want to get specify a rough opening of
71 1/4 x 80 is needed.
Question: the frame for the doors that I have now measure exactly 72 x 80.
Will the standard sized Andersen doors (above) fit correctly? What needs
to be done to the opening?

Thanks,
Walter

It should be no problem. BTW Anderson sliders and french doors come in
pieces and you have to install the components. Not like pella or others. I
have installed many and you can easily do it by yourself depending on your
knowledge.

Rich

--
"you can lead them to LINUX