Amun

"miamicuse" wrote in message
It is possible. But I tried over two weeks to set an appointment to view
the property. Two weeks! I have never been told by an agent to "wait
several days", "busy at the moment", "may be next week?" then "are you

sure
there is a BIG mold problem will cost $20000 just to fix that..." Yes

there
are situations I understand agents may delay things (like hurricane
approaching or owner out of town no access or house is being tented for
termite etc...but I got the feeling we were being discouraged to even look
at it. I expressed to them there is "significant interest" after seeing

the
description, the eight photos on the MLS link, and I did a drive by after
knowing the address.

My assessment is, it can only HELP the seller to let us get involved,

worse
case scenerio is it will not help but it can never hurt. If the house is

as
described, I was prepared to offer full listing price.

I'm at a loss to understand why the seller is not posting here if they want
help ?
Or even how a few USENET posts will even make any difference.

Perhaps they simply don't care.

And you should simply find a better real estate agent.

AMUN