miamicuse

Really nothing solid other than definitely felt that he was trying to put us
off then discouraged us when we tried to make appointments to view the
property over a two week period, which is very unusual because normally
these are done very quickly. Him being the buyer and him trying to not let
us view the property together I got this bad feeling.

MC

"Shaun Eli" wrote in message
oups.com...
I would think that the party in a position to make a complaint would be
the seller. If you either got outbid or just didn't bid fast enough,
do you have any standing to file a complaint?