miamicuse

Default Sealer Choice 15 Stone Sealer Question

OK this is probably a stupid question...when a neighborhood hardware store
when out of business few years ago (because of a giant Home Depot nearby), I
got some good deals when they had the final sales. Got a great cordless
drill, some battery packs, some good quality drill bits...and then I saw a
bunch of Sealer's Choice 15 Stone Sealer sitting there. Those are expensive
grout sealers I used I remember a small bottle was like $27.00. They were
marked down to $6.99 and they were really excellent grout sealer. So I
bought six of them, and of course I had them sitting a shelf in my garage.
I opened one and used it here and there. Yesterday I had to seal my shower
I opened a new one. Instead of looking like "clear" water it has this
brownish color, you know sort of like rusted a bit. Not very brown, sort of
"hard water brown".

I then started to think does these things expires? It has no expiration
date on it, but may be it can change chemically over time. I know paint,
wall joint compound, primer, polyurethene, shellac etc...will deteriorate,
but does grout sealer do? I wonder if I should throw them away or is it
still good? That's a lot of high quality sealer to throw away man!!!

Thanks,

MC