willshak

On 10/2/2005 6:49 AM US(ET), Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt took fingers to
keyboard, and typed the following:

Hi,

We have got a mouse in our house and we want to know best way to get him
out of the house.

We do not want to kill him. Ultrasound system any good?

Rajinder

I've used a small clear plastic live trap box bought in some hardware
store. It was about 6" long and about 2" wide and high. It has a
swinging door at one end that allows the mouse to push in, but does not
swing back out. It has no mechanical or metal parts. It was only a
couple of dollars, if that, and was reusable. I put a cracker with
peanut butter at the far end of the box. I caught 14 of them in a shed
within a month or two a couple of years ago. They were getting in
through the hollow vinyl plastic siding corners of the shed. They
climbed up inside the hollow corners into the soffits where they had
free reign to go anywhere in the shed. I sealed the bottom ends of the
vinyl corners afterwards with both steel wool and expanding foam
insulation.

--
Bill