Harry K

Fred wrote:
I purchased one the those kits with the rotary level and tripod combination
thinking I could establish a level line around a room. The problem is the
tripod cannot be leveled vertically and horizontally even though the bubble
level build into the tripod indicated its right on dead center. The base of
the rotary laser level has adjustments to level itself but without the
tripod being level the rotary level is useless as it goes around the tripod
the two bubbles on the rotary base goes all over the map. Back to water and
a plastic tube - there is nothing more accurate than this for a cheap fix.

RTFM, you obviously haven't followed the instructions

Harry K