A. Smith

ameijers wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
. ..

Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

Hi,

We have got a mouse in our house and we want to know best way to get
him out of the house.

We do not want to kill him. Ultrasound system any good?

Those things are worthless except that they make money to those

selling

them

Rajinder

I used glue traps. My daughter that was about 10 at the time, could

not

allow any animal to die. So with gloves and care, the mouse was removed
from the trap and cleaned up with alcohol. My daughter keep it in a cage
for the next few years until it died of old age. Today my daughter is a

zoo

keeper. Love of animals runs in the family.

I suggest checking at your local hardware store. Most have live traps
that work OK if they are bated with the right stuff and put in the right
area.

My family has always had success with a home-made live trap consisting of a
kitchen chair, an old towel, a five-gallon plastic bucket, a 12-inch ruler,
and some peanut butter. Tie the towel to the back of the chair to provide a
ladder for the mouse. Put the bucket on the floor by the chair. Smear the
peanut butter on the end of the ruler, and balance it on the chair and the
bucket to make a bridge, such that when the mouse walks out to the end of
the ruler to eat the peanut butter, the ruler falls in the bucket.

The mouse is gonna have a heart attack.

Note that
the ruler has to be shorter than the bucket is tall, or the mouse will just
climb out. Place in whatever room the mouse hangs out in, before you go to
bed at night. Within 2-3 days, I bet you have the mouse. Carry bucket at
least a block away before releasing the mouse, or he will beat you home. You
did block up the usual outside entry points already, right?

aem sends...