Rick

"JFM" wrote in message
I have an old tub with a 2 valve shower faucet with diverter. The
valves are 10" center to center, and I haven't been able to find a
replacement with this dimension. Everything seems to be 8" on center
now, so if I can't find one of the proper size, then I will have to
mess up the tile--something I would prefer not to do.

Does anyone know where I might find a 10" unit online? If not, are
there any options other than ripping out the tile and starting over?

All suggestions appreciated.

J F Moore
Georgia

Know any machinists? If I couldn't find one, I'd probably cut the
manifold of an 8" cast brass one on both sides of center, bore the
ends for copper pipe, then solder the thing back together at 10". Even
easier if the manifold is tubular and the valve bodies are cast....