Joseph Meehan

spoon2001 wrote:
Hi folks.

I am getting bids for reroofing (hail damage), and I am having trouble
getting these guys to include flashing work in their bids. I don't
think they want to deal with it.

If you have a minute, could you look at this web page I made, and
give me your thoughts? There are some pictures of my roof flashing
etc.
http://procyonlotor1.tripod.com/flashing.html

Thanks!!!

Have you checked with your insurance company? Is the roof covered?
Will they cover the flashing (which clearly should be replaced, but does not
appear to have been hail damaged)?

When I replaced my roof from hail damage the insurance adjuster made a
few recommendations and I found them good to work with and they did a good
job.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit