Lawrence Glickman

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 20:31:40 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

Sherman wrote:
Yeah, I agree. Meehan is an idiot who is always telling people to
hire a pro. geez.

Funny, I said nothing that indicated the OP should hire a pro. In fact
I would guess the OP should not.

However I did recommend that the equipment he was asking about was not
likely the best tool for the job. Of the four responses, three agree and
one offers a different opinion. I don't see where anyone recommended a
professional for this job.

I did it with this HVLP gun because it was all I could afford.

I have used Wagner electric sprayers before, and they are COMPLETE
CRAP designed by someone who wants to overthrow the United States.
Anything with the Wagner name on it has to be a POS, speaking from
experience.

I did one wall a day with the HVLP, 2 coats/wall. And it looks
_nice_. If I do say so myself.

If you're doing this commercially, or are in a big f*ing hurry, by all
means, spend $900 on a professional grade electric pump/gun.

My house is brick. My garage is the only thing that needed the
complete *paint job.* It was doable, doing 1 wall/day. Then again,
as I said, I wasn't in any rush.

Lg