G Henslee

Dr. Hardcrab wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

Shaun Eli wrote:

Someone in a Cadillac Escalade SUV was complaining to me about the high
cost of gas. I said "You know why gas is so expensive?" He said
"Why?"

I said "BECAUSE OF YOU."

And you use public transit, right? STFU if you're part of the problem.

You know, "they" are talking about taxing SUV drivers or anyone with a
vehicle that gets less than 15 MPG. The way I look at it, they have to buy
more gas than me so the ARE paying more tax because of their vehicles.

Hey! If you can afford them, why the hell not???

I would love the oppurtunity to run over 2 or 3 idjuits like Eli with my
Navigator.