Shaun Eli

Someone in a Cadillac Escalade SUV was complaining to me about the high
cost of gas. I said "You know why gas is so expensive?" He said
"Why?"

I said "BECAUSE OF YOU."

The more gas we use, the more expensive it gets. It's a limited
commodity, and we've already taken most of the cheap oil out of the
ground. So as we want more, the oil producers are forced to sell not
only the inexpensive oil, but also to search for expensive oil. In
addition, with limited capacity to refine oil into gasoline, the more
we use, the more expensive the refining gets.

Shaun Eli
Comedian and Award-winning Economist
http://www.BrainChampagne.com
Brain Champagne: Clever Comedy for the Smart Mind (sm)