Hurricane Guy

Default Help Dubya save gas, don't buy anything from Exxon-Mobil !

Help Dubya save gas, don't buy anything from Exxon-Mobil! Pass this on
to everyone.

I totally agree with George Bush that we should all save gas and oil.

I think we should first save Exxon-Mobil gas since it's the largest oil
company and has the most to save right?
Let's show George just how much we can save just for him!

We all have to have gas, but we don't have to have ExxonMobil gas!

So if everyone will please purchase their fuel and oil from any other
company except for Exxon-Mobil, look how much Americans can save for
George. It's the least we can do for the depressed Oil Industry. Of
course this has nothing to do with the PRICE GOUGING BY MAJOR OIL
COMPANIES and the OIL COMPANY'S MONOPOLY

http://foxfiretechnology.com