Stormin Mormon

Why do they call something so easily streaked "stainLESS", they could call
it "stainMORE" and be more accurate.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"AustinScoobee" wrote in message
oups.com...
We had all the problems mentioned above for YEARS!!
That is .until I tried, "Stainless Steel Wipes" .. these come in a
plastic tub like baby wipes.. No other product or imitation has worked
like these... Very pleased. If your stuff is really bad clean it first
then wipe down with these wipes.. If they are clean already, just wipe
them down. These really do a streak free, astounding job. They leave a
deep streak free sheen for weeks!
Again, "Stainless Steel Wipes" in the plastic tub... nothing else we
tried works..

My 2Cnts, and it saved our Sub-Zero from being Subterranian...
G-man