Stormin Mormon

Replace the gasket between the carb and the side of the engine.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"Harry" wrote in message
I have a Honda Harmony 1011 Mower - it is a very nice 30 inch riding
mower with rear bagger.

It starts up first time - every time - if I give it a squirt of starting
fluid. Then it runs forever. If you restart it hot - it starts fine
without the starter fluid. But when it is cold or has not been started
in an hour - you must squirt some starting fluid into the carb.

It just started doing this - before it started fine every time - hot or
cold.

I have changed the oil. I have cleaned the air cleaner. I removed the
spark plug - it is clean and dry.

I repeat - it starts first crank every time - with a shot of starter
fluid into the carb.

Any ideas on a fix?

Harry