RBM

Assuming the microwave was installed on a dedicated circuit, I'd first check
the circuit breaker that feeds the GFCI, if that doesn't do it, replace the
outlet

"Ron Hubbard" wrote in message
A few years ago while remodeling I installed a CFI (sp?) outlet for the
microwave oven.It seemed like a good idea at the time. However, last night
whopping
lightning stroke took out all of the power in the area
for a while. When it was back on, the microwave
oven was dead as well as the toaster also plugged
into it.

I checked the outlet and it had apparently tripped. I tried to reset it,
but
nothing happened. Can someone tell me how to get thee power back on in
that
outlet?

Thanks.

Ron