A. Smith

Colbyt wrote:
"A. Smith" wrote in message

This is a picture with a section of the insulation removed.
http://my.core.com/~ecar/m_Picture%20001.jpg (52k)

What is the best way to deal with this?

What is the distance from the exterior wall to the center joist

26"

and then to
the drip line shown in the above picture?

27"

I am thinking vinyl soffit but the span might be to great.

What do you do with the joints of the soffit? I haven't
worked with it. Can the sections be managed?

OTH can you not just remove the insulation and paint the bottom side of the
metal roof?

Ya, I guess that could be done. In the one picture where the roofing
is visible, I cut the insulation leaving the piece above the
2x4 joist. I would probably have to cut that insulation out and
hammer the nails down.

Just wondering if someone has a magic, nothing-to-it solution.

Colbyt