Banty

In article et, Peter says...

"SQLit" wrote in message

"Walter R." wrote in message
I wish I had never bought this refrigerator with a stainless steel front
panel.

No matter what I do, I end up with some streaking. Not too bad, but
annoying.

--
Walter
www.rationality.net

I agree, I installed a island SS vent hood. Could not keep the f'ing thing
clean.

There are spray products at the Box stores that help. I bought the one I
used at Lowes. Goes on like foaming window cleaner. Leaves a nice finish for
awhile. Some people love SS I prefer things that I can wipe willy-nilly once
a week and have them look good in-between.

I couldn't agree more. SS is a royal pain in the ass, almost as bad
as grouted tile countertops.

Who started this SS craze anyway?

Maybe it was whoever started the wooden floors in the kitchen craze? If it was,
I bet he also started this Biiig Hooood over the range stupidity, too.

Was something wrong with
enameled steel, which you can wipe down once every six months
and have it always looking brand new?

"It's been done."

Cheers,
Banty