Banty

In article .com, Caledonia
says...

Banty wrote:

Ten years from now, folks will turn up their noses at the wood floors in all
these two-thousand-ought (year 2001 - 2010) kitchens, just like they turn their
noses up justifiably at those '80s carpeted bathrooms! It'll be dated in ten
years, esp. when folks are tiling over that stained and water damaged stuff.

I had no idea that wood floors were trendy, and am now sitting a little
taller, thinking, "Howzabout that, our house is trendy!". My current
house is new construction (1950's) trying very very hard to look old
with wide plank floors throughout. My prior house was older
construction (1880's), just looking very 1880s, with wide plank wood
floors throughout.

Hey - the '50s and '60s are back! Boomerang-formica and everything.

Else everyone's trying to look like 1912...

Banty