sno

kryppy wrote:

On 25 Sep 2005 12:26:02 -0700, wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:
In article aahZe.249043$9A2.73762@edtnps89, "JoeSixPack" wrote:

Very simple. The atmosphere won't know the difference between fossil fuel or
biofuel. The carbon emissions are the same. Growing more crops for biofuels
won't cause the CO2 to go down

Nonsense -- of course it will. The carbon which those plants incorporate as
they grow comes from atmospheric CO2.

But you intend to burn those plants, putting the carbon back into the
air. So you are not reducing the carbon, just keeping it at the same
level. To reduce the carbon you would need to grow the plants then
take the carbon out of the cycle by not using the plants for fuel.

How many blocks of dry ice do we need to eject into space to fix all
this?

More practical...grow bamboo...turn into charcoal....bury in mine
shafts...

thank you for listening to my thoughts....sno

--
Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it

This tag line is generated by:

SLTG (Silly Little Tag Generator)