PipeDown

"PipeDown" wrote in message
nk.net...

"1_Patriotic_Guy" wrote in message
ink.net...
She has already filled all closets with her clothes and "crafting"
supplies. It is too cold here for me to sleep outside in the winter.

So what do you get in the deal? - The Garage? I hope you guys share
50/50.

Duh, if the papers don't fit then don't put them in there.

How often do these papers need to be accessed? Get a storage unit and put
all the redundant stuff (including the papers) in there. Once she gets
tired of paying the bill, maybe the papers will seem less worthy. If
these papers are so darn important to her business, then she should be
responsible for them and accept paying a little cash to see them cared for
without compromising your lifestyle by making you live in a cluttered
house.

The bookcase is not the issue it seems, you should keep it and put
something that fits in there. You can't just print off another bookcase

Oh yeah, you can also write off the cost of the storage unit if it's main
purpose is to store business related items.