Gordon Reeder

Also can be caused by a poor electrical connection at the
transformer.

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in
:

Call the utility company. You and your neighbor are probably connected
to the same transformer . If his condenser is really large and or the
transformer is really undersized, you'll get some dimming when the
condenser starts (momentarily)

"Dacore" wrote in message
I was reading the post about a boiler which dimmed the lights in the
house.
It intrigued me, because all of a sudden I have a similar problem.

My lights just started dimming a couple days ago, and I wondered what
was causing it. Now, you may think I'm cuckoo, but I figured it out
while sitting out on my deck at night. Every time my lights dim, it's
because my neighbors A/C kicks on. It never fails, I had my wife sit
out there with me, to make sure it's not my imagination. How is this
possible? What steps do I take to correct this?

Thanks

--
Just my $0.02 worth. Hope it helps
Gordon Reeder

Hey EVERYBODY!
Unity means let's try to meet each other halfway