matthew siroky

Default Dryer venting question?

Hello to all!
I have a question that I thought someone might be able to help me with. We
are remodeling our house and adding 600 sq. ft. Our laundry facilities are
moving from the garage to a laundry room approximately in the middle of the
house. There is no easy way to run a horizontal vent to an outside wall.
What is the best way to vent our dryer? Can I run the vent up to the attic
and then to the outside? Can I just run the vent to the attic and put a lint
trap in attic? Is a booster fan what I need? Any input would be welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Matthew