Stormin Mormon

On the back of the gun (where the grip safety would be on a colt 45) there
is a release, you push forward wtih one thumb. While pulling back the slide
with the other hand.

Point the caulking gun in a safe direction, make sure the safety is on, and
always treat it like it's loaded. Remember the NCA (National Caulkingun
Association) safety rules.

Due to following a few simple rules, the rates of accidental caulking have
declined every year. But drive by caulking continues to be a problem. So,
take your kids to an approved safety range, where they can learn the rules.

Remember, caulk doesn't seal windows, people seal windows. Support the right
to keep and bear caulk.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"Toller" wrote in message

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
SCraig wrote:

I've got a 10 oz caulking gun with a 10 oz tube in it. The tubes empty
but
I can't see how to get it out of the gun. I know this is stupid but
there
must be some sort of release I'm not seeing. It a dripless caulking gun
that I bought at Home Depot. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Craig

There's a release on the plunger somewhere....press it, pull the plunger
back.

I also have a dripless from HD. The release is a real bear; you have force
it. Maybe that is why it is dripless. Actually it does drip much less than
my old one.