IMM

Default Mixer shower only works sometimes

"Red" wrote in message
I have a mixer shower that I installed about a year ago. Worked great

until
about 2 weeks ago, when all of a sudden i could get no hot water from it.
cold yes, hot no. The weird thing is that every now and again it seems to
work. It never works in the mornings (the time thatyou want a shower!).
But the later you try in the day, the better your chance of a hot shower.
(when it doesnt work, there *is* hot water in the system.)

The fact that it worked for a year, and now works sometimes indicates to

me
that the is no problem with the hot feed, or a blockage.

As a side note, another strange thing that i've noticed is that turned off
the central heating on the timing unit. But every now and again some of

the
radiators where red hot. I'd guess that either my house is haunted, or

the
timers knackered.

Any ideas on either of these, or could they be related?

Many thanks in advance.

More details.

make, type, on mains pressure, on power shower pump, etc.