Joseph Meehan

King Hugh wrote:
Hello;

I need to heat a room that doesn't have any other means. I've
weighed my options and have decided that for this year an electric
heater is the best option. Perhaps next year a pellet stove, but this
year that type of expenditure is out of the question.

Anyhow, what is the most efficient electric heater available? I
was thinking of the oil radiator type. Since it would continue to
warm the room even after the element has shut off. Any thoughts or
ideas?

Thanks;

Your best option is to contact a local HVAC professional to take a look
at your situation and make suggestions based on your specific situation and
local conditions. They are likely to find solutions that are better than
you thought possible. That's their job. Check with friends and neighbors
to find a good one.

Note: as long as you are using resistance electric (that is electric
other than heatpump) they all have exactly 100% efficiency by design. Some
may be more even, more convenient etc but they are all the same efficiency.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit