Banty

In article , PR man says...

Hello to group:

Well, I made a big mistake. I hired a contractor to dig out the
basement floor 18", install a perimeter drain, put down a compacted
stone bed and water barrier, then pour a new cement floor.

The floor came out great. Sump works fine.

Problem is, the contractor assured me that I had enough foundation to
do this project. There wasn't.

Now I have about 8" of exposed soil at the floor! What can I do to
shore this up before the dirt underneath the foundation walls washes
out?

I thought of putting in rebar and puring a pony wall, but maybe thats
overkill.

Suggestions?

I guess I'm having trouble picturing this... where is the exposed soil exactly?

Banty