No

Is leak coming from inside the pipe or is it groundwater coming in from
outside?

if from outside - you need to keep the water away from the pipe to begin
with. fix the outside grade so it slopes away from house. Clean out the
gutters, extend the downspouts, etc.

If pipe itself is actually leaking - You will need to replace the damaged
section of pipe. You may need to chisel out the concrete, cut back the
damaged section, put on a coupling to reconnect to old pipe. Use PVC primer
and cement to make coupling.

If your lucky you may need a coupling piece only, depending on the damage to
the pipe.

-B

"Longshot" wrote in message
I have a drain pipe going through the poured concrete in my basement wall,
it only leaks around the pipe (4" PVC) I tried to caulk it but it didn't
work. any other ideas?

Thanks!

Rob