Edwin Pawlowski

"Ray" wrote in message
Quick question....

Have about 18" of concrete foundation in my garage above the floor level
(&
above grade). The walls are finished and partially insulated. I would
like
to insulate the concrete & was planning to cover the it with vapour
barrier,
frame up a 2x2 "wall" extended down from the already finished walls to
just
above the floor. The cavities would be filled with solid styrofoam
insulation, caulked, and the gap between the floor and the 2x2's filled
with
expanding foam. Drywall or concrete wall over this.

Good plan or not?

Yes, good idea. Drywall over top is all you need.