Goedjn

On 25 Sep 2005 20:26:58 -0700, "dean" wrote:

I have a peavey, about 42 inches long I think, and while it has some
small use in logs around 6 inches wide, its useless for anything
larger. Which is why I was asking. I used a hi lift jack today to help
out, but jacking up the log. It worked ok, to stuff another log under
it.

WHat I want is a large tripod device with a long horizontal beam, and a
skidding tongs on each end, and a way to lift up the whole tree a
couple of feed. Wouldn't that be nice?!!? (But it would prob weigh in
more than the trailer)

How big are these "trees", length and diameter?
and are they de-branched allready?
I assume you're talking about something bigger
than just 8' cordwood.