JoeSixPack

"Goedjn" wrote in message

...In a field of one type of grain, there's
no reason for the plants to compete with each other by being taller.

I don't think they know anything about that...

If you didn't know that plants compete for sunlight, water and
nutrients,
you shouldn't have been having this discussion.

You are completely off the wall, aren't you...

Basic agronomics, look it up before you make a complete fool of yourself.

In my country, "they" means something different than does "I".
What was your native language again?

--Goedjn

This conversation is being conducted in English. All forms of English to
which I am aware, do not contain any other word to describe a group of
animate and/or inanimate objects with a pronoun other than "they."