Don Young

I thought the purpose of a lint filter was to trap the lint, not to let it
pass thru and go out the vent.
Don Young
wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 14:31:08 GMT, "Toller" wrote:

wash it with dish soap and water. I found that my
stuff dried faster when I do that between uses of the drier. I never
did any comparisons of my electric bill (electric drier here), but I
did measure the time it took to try a load of laundry (same items of
clothing both times - its just me in this house). It cut about 25% off
my drying time. Of course, YMMV!

So what's your theory on this remarkable phenomenon?

The screen is not sticky from "dryer sheets" and the smaller lint goes
out the stack instead of plugging the screen.