Jeff Wisnia

Today's paper had an article about checking the relief valve on the
water heater, this link shows a "demonstration" of the power of an
exploding water heater...

http://www.waterheaterblast.com/index.html

Oren

excused from saving Universes."

Very impressive, but I wonder how much "launch" they would have gotten
if they didn't start them out from down in a hole which must have acted
somewhat like a mortar barrel?

I bet they wouldn't have flown anywhere near as high if they were just
sitting on the ground when they blew.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia