Puddin' Man

I had the same problem with GE caulk a few years ago.
Didn't wait for weeks. Cleaned it out, helluva mess, applied some
DAP caulk, swore off GE sealants fo'ever.

Since then I've sworn off nearly everything GE.

Cheers,
Puddin'

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:24:59 GMT, "Toller" wrote:

I used some GE Silicon II Bathroom Tub & Tile Sealant yesterday.
It is still very soft. I have had it for about 2 years, though it is
unopened.
Will it ever cure? I am in no hurry, but if it won't cure, I will dig it
out and start over.
Thanks.

*** Puddin' Man PuddingDotMan at GmailDotCom ***