G&M

Default SDS drill for general DIY?

"Grunff" wrote in message
G&M wrote:

(That said, it is good at heavy work - so far)

Mine keeps spitting out the chisel. The person who designed the SDS
chuck on it doesn't seem to have grasped the concept of retaining the bit.

Ah - mine holds on for grim death - even when trying to get it out :-)
Aren't production tolerances wonderful :-)

I also notice the gearbox needs re-filling with grease every five hours and
the pot of grease they supply isn't full but has about five helpings in it.
I assume this means the drill is designed to never get to 30 hours before it
dies :-)