On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 15:21:17 GMT, "Charlie S."
wrote:

of putting some sort of firm backing where the rug creases up. Not sure
what to put? I am open to other suggestions? It's somewhat important as
someone could trip on this crease.

I read a tip about rug "corners" curling up. The tip was to use a
self adhesive vinyl tile (cheap I guess). One square tile cut into
four pieces and adhered to the bottom corners. Never tried it though.

Oren

excused from saving Universes."