Chuck

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 01:30:35 GMT, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"
wrote:

Chuck wrote:
You remember the names.. Rick Springer.. & Tom Daughtry (spellcheck)?

I do indeed. As far as I know, Tom is still alive and possibly still married to
Donnie Samuels (maiden name).

No... While Tom was at simulator recurrent training in FL, had fatal
heart attach in his sleep... sounds a lot like OSA.. He fit the
outward typical appearance.. (I love my CPAP!)

I worked at Carowings Gastonia when you worked at Rock Hill

Ah, so desca. I'll be damned. Well, I'm back flying again after a 15 year
layoff. And I still work in Rock Hill... just not for the FBO anymore. Went to
nursing school in 1990 so I found steady employment... much better than flying
commercially ever was for me. Now it's just flying for *me*.

I know what ya' mean... I've been lucky DC-3's and Beech 18 from clt
for 3.5 years, then for past 9 years Lear jets and MU-2's... Great
pay but you never know when the job will end.. it being for Federal
reserve.. canceled checks..
boss says don't worry.. we'll do something when it ends..