chester

If you didn't already by the wire I would run it in conduit. And for
the GFCI question, you can buy GFCI breakers if your coming from the
panel.

well cant find GFCI breakers for my panel. Looked online and at -some-
stomres, although I havent had the opportunity to visit specialty
stores. And if I dont need them, I dont want to use them, since they are
VERY expensive for a dual 20A GFCI. As far as conduit goes, I have toyed
with theidea, but everything else I have read, and everyone I have
talked to, says it just isnt necessary. Even the book I have that is all
about "above code" just says bury them 2ft insteat of 1ft. Conduit makes
it a PITA more than it already is.